Nextware TechTechnologies Privacy Statement
Last Updated: November, 27, 2022
Nextware Tech is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and making sure that your personal information is handled in a fair and legal way that follows all privacy laws. The goal of this Privacy Statement is to explain how we use personal information about you that we may get from this website (the “Site”) and in the course of providing our services (the “Services”). By using this site, you agree to our use of the personal information that we obtain about you.
Please take the time to carefully read this privacy statement. Our privacy statement may occasionally change. We therefore ask that you occasionally review it to make sure you are familiar with the most recent version that will be applicable each time you access this Site.
What information about you may be collected?
- You can provide us with personal information by using our Services, visiting or interacting with the Site, filling out forms on the Site, or communicating with us by phone, email, or other means. Your name, company, mailing address, email address, phone number, country, resume details, feedback, and any other details you choose to give us are examples of the personal data you give us.
- The Site automatically collects certain technical information, including your internet protocol (IP) address, the website you visited before coming to our Site, your location and time zone, the type and version of your browser, the operating system and platform of the device you use to access our Site, and other technology. We utilize cookies and related technologies to better understand your activity on the Sites. The term “cookie” refers to a small amount of data that a website can send to your browser and then possibly store on your device.
- When people visit the Site, we occasionally collect anonymous information. Anonymous data, such as aggregated information about all of our website visitors, is data that does not and will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. To help us improve your experience using our sites, we might use this information to analyze trends and statistics.
- Links to websites, plug-ins, and applications from third parties may be present on the Site. When you submit an online job application, for example, one of these third parties might ask your permission to collect sensitive information about you. These third parties are not under our control, and we are not liable for their privacy practices. However, if your sensitive personal information is transferred to us from a third party, we may rely on your authorization for the third party to collect and use the personal information you provided.
Why do we collect your information?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data to:
- Provide you with the products, services and information that you may have requested
- Manage and maintain our relationship with you, including responding to an inquiry, question or comment made by you and providing you with other customer support.
- Develop and improve our Sites, our products, services and marketing activities.
- Inform you of our new products, services and events that we think you will find valuable by sending promotional messages via email, SMS, phone, post and/or other similar communications means. (If you would prefer not to receive these communications, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions on the promotional communications that you receive.)
- Prevent and detect unlawful behavior, and protect or enforce our legal rights, for example defending us in case of legal disputes.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
With whom do we share your information?
We may share information as discussed below, but we won’t sell it to advertisers or third parties.
- Trusted Third Parties: Nextware Tech uses trusted third parties (i.e. IT services, analytics services, etc.) to help us provide, improve, protect, and promote our Site and our Services. These third parties will access your information only to perform tasks on our behalf in compliance with this Privacy Statement, and we’ll remain responsible for their handling of your information per our instructions.
- Third parties to meet applicable legal requirements: We may need to disclose your personal information to a third party if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or the decision of a judicial authority, a public authority or a government body, or if disclosure is necessary for national security, law enforcement or other public interest.
- Business partners: We will disclose your personal information to our business partners if it is necessary for providing products and services to you, such as for certain software and related services.
- Third parties in connection with a business sale: If we make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business/asset transfer, we may transfer your personal information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- Other applications and third-party links. The Site may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies. When you leave our Site, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website you visit. Please keep in mind that their privacy policies and terms will govern how they use the information you give them about yourself.
How long do we keep your information?
- Your personal information will only be kept for as long as is needed for the purposes listed in this Privacy Notice and in accordance with the law, such as to meet any legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
How do we protect your information?
- We only process personal data where we have a legal basis for doing so. We review the personal data we hold on a regular basis to ensure it is being lawfully processed.
- Before transferring personal data to any third party (e.g. suppliers, partners and back office support), we establish that there is a legal reason for making the transfer, which may include your consent.
- Nextware Tech Implements appropriate security measures designed to prevent unlawful or unauthorized processing of personal information and accidental loss of or damage to personal information. The data collected via our Site is stored in a secure server with our ISP who will take periodic backups of such data.
Where do we store and transfer your data?
The Site is controlled by Nextware Tech from its offices in Faisalabad, Pakistan. Nextware Tech may store and use information in Pakistan and other jurisdictions, and any personal data provided to Nextware Tech will be transmitted to or within those jurisdictions. Nextware Tech may also send information and personal data to other countries so that its third-party processors can access and/or process the information and/or personal data.
Nextware Tech makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Have questions or concerns about our Site, Services or Privacy Statement? Contact us at